Weightloss Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Time is Upon Us!!

My beautiful children (three of them anyway) started back to school this week. Dallas, my little cutie and preppy boy, was so excited to go to kindergarten this year, Ciera started 1st grade (with a cut above her eye from her tripping over the crib.......... she has 2 left feet), and Hayle is now in 4th grade. She was very disappointed that she did not get to go to the new school that was just built....... that will happen next year in the 5th grade. So far we are getting into the school year groove easily........... So Far.........




I also started my classes. This semester I am taking A&P II, Medical Terminology, and Nutrition. So far, so good. The teachers seem nice and easy to talk to, hopefully that will continue through the semester. The kids are going to bed early and doing chores without arguing and I hope that it lasts at least halfway through the semester. I have to take the pre test for nursing school this semester so that I can apply in October. I know there is going to be lots of competition. I already know 5 girls that are applying this semester and we are a small campus. There is no telling how many are applying on the bigger campuses!! I guess I am just asking for prayers so that I can get in next semester........ Lots of Love and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment