Weightloss Ticker

Monday, August 2, 2010

New to the Blog Scene

I have to say, I am a woman that will stay up all night with a sick kid and hope that my husband helps out a little in the morning. I don't wait for the rain to stop before heading out to the store. If the laundry isn't done or the kids go without a bath for a day, the world doesn't quit spinning. My kids watch TV and I vaccinate....... does that make me a bad Mom.......... NO!!  I had c-sections with both of my kids........ does that make me less of a woman........ NO!!! I married my best friend and father of my baby (yes, she was an out of wedlock child), I took his 3 from a previous marrage when their mother could not take care of them and treated them like they were my own! They are my children too!! No one can tell me differently! I stayed up holding them when they were sad and I still pick up the pieces when their mother is acting like a child (which is very often). If what I say offends you......... It is what I am thinking at the time and not directed at you!!

 But on Mother's day and my birthday....... I am a SPOILED Mom who thinks everything should be about me........ I give to everyone, everyday, do everything, everyway........... I am just trying to stay me while raising 5 kids, keeping a clean house ( yeah right....... 5 kids remember ), going to school full time ( I start nusing school in the Spring 2011), and making sure that everyone gets what they need.

Many people have a view of stay at home Moms as this perfect little house wife that has everything done for the family and still have time to sit down to watch the shows with the family............ Yeah, that is not me......... I really don't have TV time except for when something in the house is not getting done.

This is me........ My blog will be about my everyday life, my PTSD, my fears as a Mom, my rants, my pity parties, my soap box speeches, and (if that didn't scare you off) my post histerectomy life. I just want to get what I am thinking out and hope that someone gets what I am saying!!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you are saying...and TOTALLY get it! But I may watch a bit more TV than you lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TV is always on in our house....... it is more or less back ground noise! I have maybe, 2 shows that I follow....... and my house is NEVER completly clean! I think that I have had Dora on both TV's at the same time........ it is quite funny to hear the echo.

    ReplyDelete