Weightloss Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My day of Puke

I know this will make a few people laugh to know what I went through this week.

Over the weekend my Son went for a Birthday trip with his Emme to Amarillo to go shopping and to eat out. While in the dollar tree he barely misses a lady's shoes as he pukes on the floor. He gets home and just feels like poo. Doesn't eat dinner but still he wakes up in the middle of the night throwing up. So, I keep him home from school on Monday just to make sure he is feeling better and everything seems like it is going good. I go to school that night and call to check in with the hubby............ Lizzy is now throwing up.......... Lovely!!

Lizzy goes to bed sick as a dog and we put the baby monitor in the bathroom so that I can hear if anyone gets sick. Of course we hear someone get sick. So Hubby wakes up to check and sure enough it is Ciera in the bathroom now.......... Wait, it gets better........

Ciera stays home and Dallas and Hayle go to school.

My Hubby's truck won't start, so he takes my van and I am left with out a car. I call my mother-in-law to ask if she can pick up some soup, sprite and crackers for the girls. About this time I get a call from the school, Hayle is now throwing up at school.......... hehehehe....... it gets better.......... if you are keeping count that is 3 girls all trowing up in my house. Are you laughing at me yet?

Hubby picks Hayle up from school and asks me to call a dentist for him cause he needs to get a tooth pulled. Needless to say I tell him that he has a finger and can make the phone call himself since I am busy taking care of sick kids.

I then spend the next 2 hours  Lysoling, bleaching, and washing everything in the house. The baby is still doing good. I was trying to keep her quarantined so that she wouldn't get it too!! I gave her a bottle and she fell asleep as I made the girls some soup. As the girls finished eating the baby wakes up PROJECTILE VOMITING all in her playpen............ it gets better!!

So as I am running to the bathroom to hop in the shower with the baby because I am completely covered with throw up, Hayle and Ciera both start to throw up........... GREAT!!!!!!

The girls lay down for a nap after I give them some finergan. The entire time they are asleep I go through about 4 towels and finally get the baby to sleep with no real messes made. I emailed my teacher letting her know that I will not be in class and get assignments emailed to me. I lay down in bed with the baby hoping to get at least 30 min of sleep before the girls wake up and my son gets home from school. I actually get an hour cause my son gets off the bus, comes in, turns on the TV making sure the volume is down so he doesn't wake anyone up, and just chills in the big chair enjoying the peace and quiet of his sisters being asleep.........

That night was not really eventful except that the kids were feeling good enough to jump on their brothers bed with him and shattered his frame.............. don't worry, they stuffed things under the bed to try and get it to look straight hoping we wouldn't notice.......... YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

That has been my week so far....... How has yours been!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment