Weightloss Ticker

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

As I sit in my living room while my turkey is in the oven, I can't help to think of my babies sleeping in their beds, my friends and family from back home, my friends and family here, and all the wonderful people that are getting up early to cook food for the needy. I have so much to be thankful for this year.
  • My life........... we had a scare earlier this year.
  • My wonderful husband.
  • My new little baby........... almost 8 months old.
  • All my beautiful children- still sleeping in their beds.
  • My in-laws who are always there when we need them.
  • The chance to go back to school.
  • That I have a roof over my head.
  • That I have food to cook for my children- even though they eat us out of house and home.
  • And finally............ I am thankful for a God that allows for me to live the life that I do!!
I pray that everyone who is on the roads today are safe and drive carefully. God Bless your Family and have a Great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment