Weightloss Ticker

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The curse of the Powdered Donut

I went to the grocery store this morning to get everything I needed for potato soup and my 4 yr old decided she wanted powdered donuts for breakfast and a lunchable for lunch. I went ahead and bought them because I was taking her to the babysitters while I am at school this afternoon and she needed a portable lunch.

We get home and what does she do............. she starts to open the lunchable for breakfast.......... ?????

I then tried to convince her to eat the donuts for breakfast. (I know, not the best breakfast but I need to study and don't have time to cook the eggs and toast that I would normally cook.) This is our conversation.......

Her: Momma I want my lunchable not donuts!

Me: Well you wanted the powdered donuts so I bought them. The lunchable is for your lunch at Nana's.

Her: I DON'T WANNA GO TO NANA'S!!!!............ Will you feed me?

Me: Hunny, you are a big girl and don't need me to feed you.

Her: BUT I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: The donuts are on the table if you want them. I am not going to make anything else. You wanted them, you will eat them.

Her: FINE!!! gggggggrrrrrrrrr!!!! You are the meanest Momma EVER!!!!!!

Me: I Love You Too!!

I give her baby sister a donut and about that time she acts all protective and starts to scarf the donuts down.......... hehehehe!!! If they don't wanna eat it after they have begged for it, just give it to someone else and they don't want anyone else to have it!! I just Love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment