Weightloss Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's not you..... It's me!!!

Have you ever wondered why the phase, "It's not you, It's me!", came about? I have. But, the more important question is have you ever heard it from a past significant other? Doesn't that phrase just get on your wrong side!! Of course it's me you idiot!! I am not the one who thinks there is something wrong. Or maybe it is you and your diluted, self-obsessed meander of who you think you are.

I haven't heard those words lately from anyone, but I was watching a movie and that was all the guy could say. Really?? Is that the best line someone could come up with. I know I am not a writer, but at least I would have to balls to tell the truth and not use those words seeing as though it has hurt so many women throughout the ages. All you would have to say is the truth and not beat around the bushes.

Maybe that is what's wrong with today's society. They think if they tell a white lie, no one will ask questions and just assume that all is going well. Maybe, politicians should just let it all out. But then again, who actually wants a politician that will tell the truth. Everyone wants some warm and fuzzy, pink bunny to tell them about the recession that we are in. Yeah, I want a guy to come out and say, "We screwed up bad. But the good news is that we learn from our mistakes and know how to fix it!". The bad part of this is that all we are getting is a politician that says they don't know what happened and they are trying to figure out how to fix the problem.

So I say to you............ It's not me, It's YOU!! This is to all the people who think they can do no wrong and their crap smells like roses. Here's you wake up call. Bullshit stinks and people make mistakes. Take pride in the mistakes that you make and maybe on day you can look back to see the lessons you have learned to pass down to your children.

Next time that you hear the phrase, "It's not you, It's me", Just stare blankly at them and say...... "your right, It is you.......... cause it can't be me!! Maybe You should work on that and when your done, don't call me. I don't do 'work-in-progress' cases!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment