Weightloss Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School

I get to go for my advising session on the 11th of next month and am so EXCITED!!! But I have alot to think about. For one: they have a RN fast track program that I am thinking about doing. This would help me get the RN in 1 to 1 and a half years instead of 2 to 2 and a half years.

Do I really want to do this? Do I have the balls to do it? Can I balance my family with a double dose of school? I am asking myself all these questions and the hubby really doesn't seem to care which way I go......... I don't think he grasps what it would require him to do!! I don't know what kinda pressure this would put on me or my body. And as some of you know, my body hasn't really been handling stress good since the histerectomy. Oh, well!!! I will just talk to the professionals to see what they think!!


Abbigail is pulling herself up!!! YEA!!
BTW..........

No comments:

Post a Comment