Weightloss Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome to Wonderland

I am having a very hard time lately with how I should approach a conversation with my husbands Ex and the mother of my step children. She hardly ever sees them, Never takes them for a weekend, and thinks that coming over to MY house to visit with the kids for 30 min 2 days a week is good parenting. Hayle cries cause she wants her mother to pick her up from school and just spend time with them.

 Their mother does not have a job, does not pay child support, and really has no excuse for NOT acting like a mother. If she thinks just staying away is good parenting than she just needs to sign over her rights. I hate having to comfort the kids because she can't step it up a little. I don't like to see them hurt and cry!!

I think she should go for her GED, but she says that she just can't pass the test cause she didn't 7 yrs ago when she took it last. HELLO...... you had kids running around. I know how hard it is to study with kids running around. But now she is not doing anything so why not use her time, that she doesn't use on her kids, to make her life better.

These are all questions that I want to bring up to her but How to do it, I don't know?!? Welcome to MY Wonderland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment