Weightloss Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nursing and Life

Well..... I got into the nursing school and have been using the last few months to get caught up on imunizations and all that junk. I did not get to my goal weight by my birthday but I haven't gained any back either. So really I accomplished nothing this summer besides not going on a shooting spree. I did get my prescription for my anxiety and will probably continue it through the semester.

I almost got a divorce and am now wondering if I made the right decision. I don't know how to trust him anymore. And all the promises that he said that he would do, well, those were just empty promises. I don't know what to do. His mother told me that I should just kick him out and make him pay for everything while I am finishing my school. I just don't think I have the balls to do it. How do you talk about something like that when you are gonna have to rely on them so much for the next 2 years?!?

If it goes badly, I might not be able to hold onto my dream....... Which really SUX!!!

Sometimes I wish there was a night in shining armor. Where ever you are, please come a rescue me.......... make all this bad crap go away........... oh, and can you be wealthy so I can finish going to school............ Just a thought!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment